Safety is our number one priority for all guests attending Immersive Van Gogh Dallas. With over 170,000 visitors in Toronto during COVID-19 and zero reported cases associated with the exhibition since opening, we’re proud to be operating an experience where it is safe to GOGH.
To ensure your safety, and based on the latest guidance from the CDC, our exhibition will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
- Masks are mandatory for guests and staff
- Reduced capacity in line with state guidelines, to ensure all guests have enough space to safely enjoy the experience
- Temperature checks for staff and guests on arrival
- Touchless hand sanitization stations placed throughout the venue
- Plexiglass barriers at all payment locations
- Contactless payment is encouraged throughout the venue
- Due to rising COVID cases in Dallas, we are now requiring all staff and guests to wear masks during their visit.
- Floor markings throughout the venue to assist in six-foot social distancing limit
- Social distancing circles projected throughout the entire exhibition gallery space
- Enhanced, regular cleaning throughout the day on each floor
- Contact tracing for all staff and guests
We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly, in readiness for our opening.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.